Antiseptic emollient ointment for udders and teats. Maintains natural skin moisture, relieves soreness, keeps teats and udders soft and healthy.
Our most popular dependable, Dr. Naylor’s Udder Balm, is a superior skin treatment, used to keep teats and udders soft and healthy. Its antiseptic ingredients work to prevent the growth of disease-causing organisms, while emollients keep skin surprisingly soft.
Use Udder Balm to maintain your animals’ natural skin moisture, to relieve soreness or to alleviate pain from minor cuts, bruises, chapping, wind, sunburn and other skin irritations.
For human use:
- Prevents chaffing for runners, bikers (works like a chamois crème) and wet-suit hickeys for triathletes
- Treats eczema, diaper rash, dry skin after chemo , dry feet, bed sores, minor cuts, rashes and bruises
For animal use:
- Prevents gnats in horses ears
- Treats scratches on horses, pad sores on dogs and scaly legs on chickens
- Treats rashes and bruises