Blu-Goo is the blue gel that really sticks.It coats, seals, and protects, sticking industry-proven copper and zinc righton heel warts—and keeping it there, to promote natural healing.
Blu-Goo is here and it’s better.
It’s easier—the formula contains just the right blend of copper and zinc to get the job done fast. It’s ready to “goo” right from the tub, with no mixing, measuring, or fuss! That saves you time, letting you focus on more important things. Blu-Goo is the stickier blue gel that stays where you put it. Safe, effective, and easy to apply, it coats, seals, and protects to promote hoof health without antibiotics. Healthy hooves make happy, productive cows. With zinc and copper, tried and true, Blu-Goo sticks to hooves like glue.
Blu-Goo works because it sticks
Smart dairymen and trimmers know that controlling digital dermatitis requires a multipronged approach. When combined with maintaining a clean environment, regular trimming, and proper use of footbaths, the non antibiotic topical is another important tool. AndBlu-Goo is a favorite.
- Time-tested copper and zinc are proven to help control the pathogens that cause digital dermatitis (warts), the leading cause of lameness in dairy cattle.
- Recent studies have shown that applied together, copper and zinc work even better. Blu-Goo’s formula has both.
- Blu-Goo really sticks, to keep its active ingredients working overtime in the right place and promote hoof health without antibiotics.
- Blu-Goo is safe, gentle, easy to apply, and doesn’t burn.
- Used as directed, Blu-Goo delivers a one–two punch of copper sulfate and zinc sulfate, right where you need it.
Easy to use. Fast results.
- Trimmers who use Blu-Goo as directed have seen results in as little as six hours.
- It’s ready, right from the tub.
- Blu-Goo’s gentle formula won’t burn, making it safe to use it at every trimming, if needed.
- Used as directed, the 16-oz. tub holds enough for 50 or more applications.